The best way to protect your pool investment, as well as the health and safety of your family, is through routine Palm Desert Pool Inspections by an expert who knows exactly what to look for. While some in-ground pools need more attention than others, any pool can be in danger if proper care isn’t taken, so make sure to schedule regular inspections at least once a year, or more if necessary.
If you’re interested in making an appointment for a pool inspection, contact the team at Home Sweet Home Inspections. Our experts have been providing high-quality inspections in the Palm Desert area for more than 14 years.
Pools offer a great way to enjoy the sun, have fun, and relax, but they do require a bit of upkeep, including regular inspections. Here are five reasons why Palm Desert Pool Inspections are vital to your swimming experience.
1. They Help Keep Swimmers Safe – One of your main responsibilities as a pool owner is to keep swimmers safe. A pool inspection helps ensure you’re meeting that obligation. When you look at it from that angle, there’s no question that you should be hiring an inspector to examine your pool regularly and report back to you on any potential problems.
If nothing else, it gives you a chance to head off small issues before they become major ones and help keep swimmers safe in and around your pool. And it goes without saying—but we’ll say it anyway—that annual inspections are better than bi-annual inspections because they give us more time to find problem areas before they get out of hand.
2. They Help Prevent Breaks in Your Pipes -think of it like checking your oil before you head out on a long road trip—you want to make sure your pool is running smoothly before you start using it, and that’s what regular pool inspections help accomplish. Hiring an inspector will allow you to identify any issues before they become major problems. The sooner you can fix something, the less money you’ll end up spending on repairs later on down the line. Better yet, regular inspections can catch breakages and damage before they have time to do serious damage.
3. You’ll Save Money in the Long Run – As time goes on, your pool will likely see some wear and tear. However, if you routinely have it inspected by a professional, you can catch those issues early and address them immediately. This might include cracks or leaks that could grow over time. You might not be able to avoid dealing with repairs altogether at least you’ll do so as early as possible in order to save yourself some dough in long-term fixes.
4. The Value of Your Home Increases – Having an issue with your pool can make it look unsightly and erode its value. If you want to sell, having an inspection before the listing can increase your home’s marketability and ensure you get top dollar for it. You might have an issue that even you aren’t aware of (which is why inspections are important). Also, potential buyers will almost always require one.
5. They Improve Water Quality – Do you know what’s in your water? You may not want to, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t find out. A professional pool inspection will help detect things like algae, calcium buildup, chemicals in your water and more. Not only does it help improve water quality, but it can also reduce future maintenance efforts.
Scheduling Palm Desert Pool Inspections with Home Sweet Home Inspections is easy. Here’s how to do it:
But you don’t have to make your appointment online—we can also do it over the phone or by email. Just call us at 760-282-3534.